SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Having a dog in San Francisco doesn’t mean you must give up your dream of having a lush, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Artificial turf combats all kinds of canine activities that commonly plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen content and pH level, which can burn grass and leave unattractive brown spots. With artificial grass, you don’t have to tolerate a spotted yard any longer since synthetic turf fibers are not susceptible to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Care: The completely porous, nonabsorbent base of synthetic grass allows it to drain better and cleaner than real grass. That means it’s possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply spraying the area with a water hose. Artificial turf is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, rich appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating heavy watering and mowing also means your dog will never carry in mud or grass clippings from your yard. Because of this, an effortlessly clean lawn also maintains a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with separate blades sprouting from the soil, artificial grass has a base that holds all the fibers in position. This deters your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your lawn.
- Pests: The inherently antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic grass means that ants, ticks and fleas aren’t interested in living in your backyard. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to bring inside your residence.
In addition to making pet ownership simpler, synthetic turf adds extra benefits to barefooted friends
- Safe, nontoxic materials and filling that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free care to protect your pet’s health
- Spongy infill for a safer place to run and play
- Significantly reduced maintenance and watering bills
- Lush, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that supplies the coolest synthetic grass in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens Northern CA West is the superior source for family- and pet-friendly artificial grass that stays beautiful all year round.