Southwest Greens of San Francisco/San Jose News
Maintaining your synthetic golf green & synthetic lawn:
As spring approaches, Southwest Greens wants to ensure you preserve the longevity of your synthetic golf green / synthetic grass. You can do so by:
you see a small weed in your synthetic golf green / synthetic grass = pull
it out from the lowest point possible.
- Your synthetic golf green / synthetic lawn is durable enough to withstand the use of a weed killer (clear in color)
- The weeds are surface weeds; they are NOT penetrating up through the turf
your artificial golf green, putting green or lawn have a dull color to it?
- Rinse it off with a spray down, this will wash the dust / pollen off the fibers and bring out the beautiful lush green yard you wanted and have
- If your turf has a white residue, this may be a build up of calcium from a nearby sprinkler. The residue can be removed by spraying a calcium remover on the effected turf area and wiping it off either by a cloth or bristled broom
Southwest Greens recommends a good servicing from one of crews every 12-24 months on golf greens and every few years on lawns.
As with every great Golf Green, you want to maintain your green to ensure
- your putting surface is rolling true
- the golf green is rolling at your desired speed (we can speed it up or slow it down)
- identify potential hazards which could cause a problem to your golf green (catch it early if there is)
- clean out / refresh bunkers
Synthetic lawns are extremely durable. Located outdoors, your synthetic lawn is exposed to the elements and is susceptible to small yard debris which can begin to settle between the turf fibers unless removed. A Southwest Greens lawn service will:
- remove small yard debris (may not be visible by the admiring eye)
- stand the fibers upright, bringing back it’s nice lush appearance
- identify any potential yard hazards which could cause a problem to your lawn
To learn more about our Service Programs contact our office at 650.349.4885 or send your questions to email@example.com
Refer a Friend Program
Southwest Greens appreciates our customers sharing the different aspects they love about their synthetic golf greens and synthetic lawns. Thank you for continually doing so.
To show our appreciation, we’ve incorporated a Referral Program. To be eligible, you must be a Southwest Greens of SF/SJ Installation customer. With every referred contracted project, we’ll send you a Gift Card to Costco (and we all love Costco ~ there is something for everyone).
The next time your yard / golf game is having a shining moment, and your friends ask ~ be sure to share all of the great things you enjoy about your synthetic amenity (minimal maintenance, good for entire family, safe, eco-friendly, hassle free and always looking good), pass on SOUTHWEST GREENS and have them mention your name when we ask how they heard about Southwest Greens. It’s that easy.